Sunday, April 1, 2012

Art Journaling

Many of you know that I've been a avid scrapper...it's something I've always loved and started doing even as young girl. This last year I started more in the world of art. More specifically art journaling and mixed media.  Art is  something I've always loved...but have been afraid of because my brother is an incredible artist and I never thought I could compare. Luckily as I get older...I am getting better perspective and learning who I am and letting those insecurities go. As I've dove into this new world of art...I have found so much enjoyment,peace and even healing while I sit and create something with my hand and  put my feelings on paper. I hope that maybe if you read this...it will inspire you to try something you've always wanted to do.


Laugh Everyday! 
I love my little helper! 

2 comments: