Thursday, April 19, 2012

new magnet boards

I've had some fun phone calls the last little while and I hoping to clear up a little confusion. When I post something on here and say it can be in made in any color combo. I  really mean it....the paint color, the vinyl color, the font and even the saying can be changed to whatever you want. If you are browsing the internet and see something you love...email me a link and I most likely can make it for you (if it has to do with vinyl). So please consider this as you see my posts. 

Okay...on to the fun stuff. A new style of magnet boards. I think these are so fun and so versatile. A great gift for any occasions. (again any color, any font, any saying!) You'll be seeing these in lots of varieties! 

The details:  24 inches long and will hold 4 4X6 photos. (includes 4 matching magnets)

to order leave a comment, call me at 435.850.9873, email me at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com or add it to your cart

$20

If you need this item shipped you will receive an additional paypal for shipping

The details: 8 inches long and will hold 1 5x7 photo (includes 2 matching magnets)   

to order leave a comment, call me at 435.850.9873, email me at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com or add it to your cart

$13
If you need this item shipped you will receive an additional paypal for shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment