Saturday, April 28, 2012

So, there is this boy....

I have new product I am so excited about! I am going to call it my frame collection.  I've been wanting to make a frame on a board for a long time. We've (my sweetheart..the wood cutter) and I finally have it mastered! This comes with glass and the photo is completely removable and interchangeable. The sky is limit on the creativity with these. You can do any paint color, vinyl color, pattern and saying. I'll be showing more samples of these in the weeks to come in different sizes and and colors. Aren't they just fun?

P.S. isn't this the cutest quote? I love it...but probably because I am the girl my house.


The details: 12X12 board 5X7 frame with glass, hand painted design. 

(This can be completely custom designed to match your pictures)

to order leave a comment, call me at 435.850.9873, email me at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com or add it to your cart

$30


If you need this item shipped you will receive an additional paypal for shipping






No comments:

Post a Comment