Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding Gift

In need of personalized wedding gift? Summer and end of school is coming...so you know all those weddings are coming! Here is a idea for you....and if this were mine (I would put a wedding day photo behind).

 the details: size of this frame is 12X18.  For just the vinyl is $12. This can be made to any size of frame. To order feel free to head over to my etsy shop at

https://www.etsy.com/listing/128108540/wedding-vinyl

contact me at: phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com or 435.850.9873

10 comments:

  1. Love this. Do you ship out of state? Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I do ship out of state. I would love to make this for you. Let me know and I will get one made. I usually do paypal for payment. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific idea! Id love to order one for a friends wedding on March 2nd. Can you get it done by then? How do I order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I order this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have one of these made

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please email at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com to order

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these still available? I would LOVE to have one of these made for my dad and his new wife. I have been absolutely puzzled about what to get them and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are these still available and is the pricing still the same? I would love to get this for my dad and his new wife. I have been absolutely puzzled about what to get them as a wedding gift and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha...here is a link to my etsy shop to purchase this item.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/128108540/wedding-vinyl

    ReplyDelete