Tuesday, May 17, 2011

$5 and under Personalized Graduation Gift

I hear lots of my friends saying they don't give out graduation gifts because they get so many announcements that it becomes too expensive. So I wanted to come with something personal and very inexpensive. Wrap this up in cellophane with a bow and you have a very thoughtful and nice gift for any graduate in your life.





The Details: size 4.5 X 4.5 with Graduates name $5 without only $4

order by emailing me at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com or 435.850.9873 or leave a comment

6 comments:

  1. I would like to order one, can it say 2012 now instead though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! If you want to email or call me at phraseology vinyl@hotmail.com or 435.850.9873 with your shipping info and school info. and I will get it made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inexpensive and thoughtful gift...Do you have more inexpensive Grad gifts to share?

    gift pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hank...I am sorry I don't have any other Grad gifts at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to order one of the grad personalized plates. How much & where do I order? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. to order please email me at phraseologyvinyl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete