Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentines Cards






 One of my New Year Resolutions is adding more to my blog! Sorry for the long absence, it's not been a lack of crafting...just a lack of posting them. So do stay tuned for more posts a lot more regularly. After Christmas we always head up to the cabin for a week. It is one of my favorite traditions and I love being up to the cabin in the winter. There is something so relaxing and so peaceful in about it. While there this time we received almost 3 feet of new snow. It left me a lot of time to play with my boys and to scrap. I was able to make about 25 Valentine's cards that I've sent to my brother who is currently serving in Afghanistan. He we will be able to share them with those he is stationed with, so they can send Valentines home to their loved ones. I didn't do a lot of embellishing on these cards simply because it adds bulk to them and having to ship them there and back I didn't want them looking hammered by the time the recipient actually receives it. Hope it inspires you to make a love note for someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment