Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spray Paint

I follow Becky Higgins blog on facebook and she always has such useful tips. A few weeks ago she had a full week of spray paint inspiration. It got me thinking about a few things I had that I liked but wanted to change the color. So here are my projects.


This was a black pewter color that didn't match my house at all. My Mom had given it to me...I had always loved the shape. Now it looks great sitting on my counter. 


We've been working on redecorating Gavin's room to a sports theme. Since his Grandpa's were amazing athletes we thought it would fun to put up some of there pictures. I've have a million old wood frames and I just put on a good primer and sprayed painted them. It's was 4 dollars to redo 3 frames and the decoration up above. Not to shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment