Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bryan and Becca's Wedding

Seriously it's been way too long since I've made a post. I've actually been really busy doing a lot of projects. I am going to share the first of those today. My step brother Bryan got married last weekend in Colorado. The whole wedding was just gorgeous. Becca (his new wife) asked me months ago to do several things for the wedding. I was giddy with delight that she would ask me to help. So here are some pictures from what I did (all the paper goodies you will see)

 The table names (each table was named after a city in Europe that Bryan and Bec had been to)

The place cards 
 

Personalized water bottles (these were fun...they send each other Ecards a lot and picked a few fun wedding ones and we made them into water bottle labels)
The Thank You...it was a touch of Apple Hill (where Bry is from)

Congratulations! I love you both so much! Thank you for letting me such a part of your special day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment