Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our Newest Family Member

Meet Homer! This is our newest family member. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would have a donkey. But I also never knew that I would marry a cowboy! I am sure glad I did....it's definitely an adventure. Thursday we got a call from Ry's Dad saying that a guy (Rudy) that Ryan roped with last Saturday called and asked if Ryan would like a burro (donkey). Little did he know that Ry has spent countless hours on KSL looking for one and this one was free! I guess they are great to practice roping on! So first thing Friday morning we went over to Rudy's and picked up Homer. He is old and gentle and I don't know who loves this little donkey more...me, Ry or the kids...he is a great addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment