Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Box Workshop

I have had this idea of a perpetual calendar and box to hold your cards in my head for a long time and I finally came up with it! I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I came up with the idea because I was frustrated with the storage of my cards. I never really knew how many I had and often times would go to get a card and wouldn't have one or one that I like for that loved one.  Then I am scrambling to get one made before I need to give it them. So...this is my solution! I hope it works....it's a box with 12 dividers, one for each month and on the divider it is numbered to how many days are in the month. On the day of someone's Birthday I then write there name. Behind the divider I put my card and envelope for that person. So it's all ready to go. I can make the cards month's a head of time and never have the panic of if I have a card again! So here are some pictures....



The best part is...it's going to look real cute on my shelf in my scrap room! If you want to make one of these and live in my neck of the woods..I will be doing workshops May 11,12, and 13 in the day and evening. The cost is $15. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want to sign up to make one! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to make one Carolynn, will you remind me a couple of days before. You are sooooooo talented... I don't have any artistic talent, so I will just have to COPY! Barb Wittwer

    ReplyDelete