Monday, January 2, 2012

Art Journal

I've taken the last week off and I really enjoyed it. Not that I don't love doing vinyl...but it was wonderful to spend time with Ry, my kids and extended family. We did a lot of relaxing..movie watching and just hanging out (something we don't very often).  I also took some time to do some creating in my art journal. I started taking mixed media classes about a year ago and I am totally addicted. For me it is truly relaxing, its get your hands dirty and putting on paper or canvas my hopes and dreams or even the battles I am facing. It just calms me. I thought I would share one entry with you today. I feel like it's appropriate with the new year. It's entitled spread your wings and fly. I hope all of you will have joy in 2012.


Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment