Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ragnar vinyl

My sister in law is an inspiration to our family...she has ran many marathons, tri's, halfs and ragnars. She lives inVegas...and  in the summer  wakes up at 3 or 4 in the morning to be able to get a run in before it gets to hot. She is truly a picture of dedication. I am so thankful to not only know her...but have her for my sister. This year for the Ragnar...her team asked me to vinyl lettering for the 2 vans they used for race. They came up with what they wanted and I thought it turned out adorable.
See the Mom's with the aprons? They wore adorable pink and black aprons on their run! 
It says in pink...Cheaper then Therapy
Their # is the leg they ran and each person had a personalized face by their name. 


This side says "This sport would be fun if it wasn't for all the running."

Now I am waiting to find out how they did! 


The details: prices vary call or email for a quote

No comments:

Post a Comment